Wednesday, March 3, 2010

G for Gift

This was a Gift that I got from LuShae Jewelry and the complete process from placing the order to receiving it took 15days, from California to Mumbai! It is pretty no doubt but I think it could have been a bit more delicate round the edges. What do you think?They do have a special section on earrings too. This site is sure worth a visit. And this is my honest opinion.
As a matter of fact they are having giveaways for bloggers around the world! Do check it out!

Posted by Picasa

19 comments:

  1. What a lovely necklace! And it will certainly make a lovely gift! Delightful! Have a great day!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's quite beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy whatever day you were celebrating!Who is the lucky recipient? beautiful pendant, I should say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @nalini.. gifted it to my wife for being my wife!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Wonderful necklace indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your wife must be very pleased with this. «Louis» thinks it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. un super bijou , c'est un tres beau cadeau

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful- would be nice to get it:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so beautiful and delicate!
    How lucky you are!
    Hugs
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes they could, looks beautiful nomatter :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think your wife was very happy
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very fine piece of jewelry!

    ReplyDelete