A daily visual dose of Mumbai
The stare as only a cat can!
Linking to Saturday critters
Lindo gato. Te mando un beso.
I like your friend
Pretty kitty, I love it's eye color. Great photo.Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.
Thank you Eileen. Always a pleasure to link up and share 😊
That cat's stare is classic!
And the paws! Is that really comfy, I wonder...
Hari OM"Who dat sticking big eye in my face?" Great shot! YAM xx
😊 thank you Yamini ji 🙏
Looks cute. Loved the pic
Thank you Rupam 😊
A cutie pie.
...they are born with it!
Beautiful green eyes on the star.
Those slanted eyes are really giving you the look! Neat photo my friend!
Thank you so much 😊
Wonderful green eyes. Great cat portrait.
Thank you SC ☺️
Full of attitude
The prime character of a cat! 🐈
Lindo gato. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteI like your friend
ReplyDeletePretty kitty, I love it's eye color. Great photo.
ReplyDeleteThank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.
Thank you Eileen. Always a pleasure to link up and share 😊
DeleteThat cat's stare is classic!
ReplyDeleteAnd the paws! Is that really comfy, I wonder...
ReplyDeleteHari OM
ReplyDelete"Who dat sticking big eye in my face?" Great shot! YAM xx
😊 thank you Yamini ji 🙏
DeleteLooks cute. Loved the pic
ReplyDeleteThank you Rupam 😊
DeleteA cutie pie.
ReplyDelete...they are born with it!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful green eyes on the star.
ReplyDeleteThose slanted eyes are really giving you the look! Neat photo my friend!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much 😊
DeleteWonderful green eyes. Great cat portrait.
ReplyDeleteThank you SC ☺️
DeleteFull of attitude
ReplyDeleteThe prime character of a cat! 🐈
Delete