A daily visual dose of Mumbai
Great captured
Thank you Rupam 😊
I lived like that once, too (kinda) - never again. horrible neighbor...
Hari OmBet there's some noise when all those aircons are running! I love these kind of street shots - they become part of the very important social record... YAM xx
Looks dense.
Looks like my old town
...and every one has a AC unit.
understandable, people need somewhere to live, have a nice week.
Thank you Amy 😊
Very crowded, nice capture.
Thank you Bill 😊
Great captured
ReplyDeleteThank you Rupam 😊
DeleteI lived like that once, too (kinda) - never again. horrible neighbor...
ReplyDeleteHari Om
ReplyDeleteBet there's some noise when all those aircons are running! I love these kind of street shots - they become part of the very important social record... YAM xx
Looks dense.
ReplyDeleteLooks like my old town
ReplyDelete...and every one has a AC unit.
ReplyDeleteunderstandable, people need somewhere to live, have a nice week.
ReplyDeleteThank you Amy 😊
DeleteThank you Amy 😊
DeleteVery crowded, nice capture.
ReplyDeleteThank you Bill 😊
Delete