Saturday, August 22, 2026

Huntsman


A Huntsman spider! They are rapid runners and active hunters that do not build webs to catch prey; they are generally non-aggressive toward humans. 

Linked to Saturday critters 

8 comments:

  1. Spiders fascinate me, and rescue them whenever possible from the house and my pool. The only 2 species I'm Leery of in my part of the world are the brown recluse and the black widow. Visiting via Saturday Critters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo, but it looks a little scary to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari Om
    I liked the Huntsman in my Aussie home - they kept the other insects at bay! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    Looks like big spider, their name is perfect since they are hunters.
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any ways, a warning would´ve been helpful ;-) I nearly fell off my chair!

    ReplyDelete