A daily visual dose of Mumbai
Linking to Skywatch Friday
Lindo cielo. Te mando un beso.
Flying high, up on the wings of love. I think that's how the song goes.Worth a Thousand Words
Yes!
Great sky view, Loved the click
Thank you Rupam 😊
Cool shot.
Thank you William 😊
Nice picture. I like how colour photo looks naturally monochrome!
Thank you Nanda 😊
Such a great and impressive shot !
Thank you Jutta.
Hari OmThat's a fabulous frame! YAM xx
Thank you Yamini ji 🙏
Great shot. Freedom.
Thank you Iris 😊
Lindo cielo. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteFlying high, up on the wings of love. I think that's how the song goes.
ReplyDeleteWorth a Thousand Words
Yes!
DeleteGreat sky view, Loved the click
ReplyDeleteThank you Rupam 😊
DeleteCool shot.
ReplyDeleteThank you William 😊
DeleteNice picture. I like how colour photo looks naturally monochrome!
ReplyDeleteThank you Nanda 😊
DeleteSuch a great and impressive shot !
ReplyDeleteThank you Jutta.
DeleteHari Om
ReplyDeleteThat's a fabulous frame! YAM xx
Thank you Yamini ji 🙏
DeleteGreat shot. Freedom.
ReplyDeleteThank you Iris 😊
Delete