A daily visual dose of Mumbai
Quite a moody sky.
Taking to the sky.
Great sky view, Loved the pic
Thank you Rupam 😊
Hari OMNicely balanced shot! YAM xx
Rainy day!
Great grey.
Airport business with a great sky. Nice.
...I hear that the monsoons bring life!
A moody sky. The whole scene reminds me of when I lived in Houston, Texas.
It does appear to be a bit gloomy, hope all turned out well. The darkness brings out the beauty of the plane!
Moody moonsoon sky.Worth a Thousand Words
Quite a moody sky.
ReplyDeleteTaking to the sky.
ReplyDeleteGreat sky view, Loved the pic
ReplyDeleteThank you Rupam 😊
DeleteHari OM
ReplyDeleteNicely balanced shot! YAM xx
Rainy day!
ReplyDeleteGreat grey.
ReplyDeleteAirport business with a great sky. Nice.
ReplyDelete...I hear that the monsoons bring life!
ReplyDeleteA moody sky. The whole scene reminds me of when I lived in Houston, Texas.
ReplyDeleteIt does appear to be a bit gloomy, hope all turned out well. The darkness brings out the beauty of the plane!
ReplyDeleteMoody moonsoon sky.
ReplyDeleteWorth a Thousand Words