A daily visual dose of Mumbai
...this was common here when I was a boy, but not now.
Linda foto. Te mando un beso.
Thank you JP ☺️
That's great, well captured
Thank you Rupam ๐
A job not seen here.
We had a guy bringing milk when I was a kid
And everything well covered :-)
une trรจs belle photo de rue.
Thank you Kwarkito ☺️
Hari OMA most important job! Another fine street shot. YAM xx
Thank you Yamini ji ☺️๐
Here they´re on a push-bike too :-) No matter the weather.
Es una comodidad, que te lleven las compras a casa.
...this was common here when I was a boy, but not now.
ReplyDeleteLinda foto. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteThank you JP ☺️
DeleteThat's great, well captured
ReplyDeleteThank you Rupam ๐
DeleteA job not seen here.
ReplyDeleteWe had a guy bringing milk when I was a kid
ReplyDeleteAnd everything well covered :-)
ReplyDeleteune trรจs belle photo de rue.
ReplyDeleteThank you Kwarkito ☺️
DeleteHari OM
ReplyDeleteA most important job! Another fine street shot. YAM xx
Thank you Yamini ji ☺️๐
DeleteHere they´re on a push-bike too :-) No matter the weather.
ReplyDeleteEs una comodidad, que te lleven las compras a casa.
ReplyDelete