Friday, March 22, 2024

Birds cruising


Birds cruising in a blue sky with lovely clouds.

Linking to Skywatch Friday  

Hey guys I am in Coulsdon, United Kingdom. Am taking a holiday during which I will be travelling so no blogs
for a month. Will be visiting Amsterdam, Ghent and Berlin and maybe a couple of other cities if possible. Since this is a 
blog exclusively about Mumbai I will only be posting on my Instagram and Facebook, Twitter accounts and once I return 
shall post on my travel blog. Click on the links below if you wish to follow my travels.
https://www.instagram.com/magiceyed/
https://www.facebook.com/deepak.amembal
https://twitter.com/magic_eye

35 comments:

  1. ...have safe and enjoyable travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sky view.
    Have a nice holiday. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is lovely. Thank you Deepak

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo, and enjoy your travels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gran viaje te has programado. Seguro que vas a disfrutar mucho con el.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful scene. You've got a wonderful holiday planned. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely sky photo with the birds ~ thanks,

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a very nice holiday indeed. If you want to know something about amsterdam then don't hesitate to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful sky and photo. Your trip sounds awesome, safe travels.
    Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and have a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wishing you happy and safe travels -- we've been blessed to visit each of those cities that are on your itinerary and I know you will love them. (Now if only I could add your home city to my list -- but I think I will have to do the second best thing which is reading your blog when you return!)
    The sky is so soft and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amsterdam is a wonderful place to click pictures. Don't miss the Markan island.

    ReplyDelete
  12. fantastic photo....
    # Have a wonderful travel

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just returned from my blog break and see that you are also taking some time off. So I wish you wonderful travels - and maybe you'll feel like starting my travel report after your journey (see link below).
    All the best after my blog break,
    Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2024/04/einmal-um-die-ganze-welt-in-54-tagen.html

    ReplyDelete