A daily visual dose of Mumbai
Birds perched on bare tree under a monsoon sky in Bandra East, Mumbai, India
Linking to Skywatch Friday
Me gustan los arboles. Te mando un beso.
A good perch.
Nice views.
Hari OMI always know I am enjoying an image when I want to linger and look at all its details... I did that today! YAM xx
Thank you very much Yamini ji 🙏
Beautiful pic
Thank you Rupam 😊
Cloudy and warm - what else to want?
At least the birds are happy.
...dead or alive?
Alive and preening!
The birds have a wonderful view!
Very nice.Worth a Thousand Words
Birds and a makeshift telephone wire.
Me gustan los arboles. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteA good perch.
ReplyDeleteNice views.
ReplyDeleteHari OM
ReplyDeleteI always know I am enjoying an image when I want to linger and look at all its details... I did that today! YAM xx
Thank you very much Yamini ji 🙏
DeleteBeautiful pic
ReplyDeleteThank you Rupam 😊
DeleteCloudy and warm - what else to want?
ReplyDeleteAt least the birds are happy.
ReplyDelete...dead or alive?
ReplyDeleteAlive and preening!
DeleteThe birds have a wonderful view!
ReplyDeleteVery nice.
ReplyDeleteWorth a Thousand Words
Birds and a makeshift telephone wire.
ReplyDelete