A daily visual dose of Mumbai
Linking to Monday murals
Hari OMYes, and I see the CNJ has had a victory with a resignment! Timely shot... YAM xx
I think education is becoming a burning topic here, too... sad.
Great subject for a mural. Education is so important for the development of a country. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Magiceye.
Education is the key to success!
...education is the way forward.
Awesome mural work, Great click
Monday Murals in Mumbai- Alliteration fitting just right.
Wow. rkrsrue.blogspot.com
That catches the eye.
It's beautiful and it has a lot to say!
Hari OM
ReplyDeleteYes, and I see the CNJ has had a victory with a resignment! Timely shot... YAM xx
I think education is becoming a burning topic here, too... sad.
ReplyDeleteGreat subject for a mural. Education is so important for the development of a country. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Magiceye.
ReplyDeleteEducation is the key to success!
ReplyDelete...education is the way forward.
ReplyDeleteAwesome mural work, Great click
ReplyDeleteMonday Murals in Mumbai- Alliteration fitting just right.
ReplyDeleteWow.
ReplyDeleterkrsrue.blogspot.com
That catches the eye.
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful and it has a lot to say!
ReplyDelete