A daily visual dose of Mumbai
Linking to Tom's Signs2
Hari Om...well.... think about financial services, anyway. Some wider thought might be welcomed! YAM xx
Sad some need to be reminded to think...
Loved it, Beautifully captured
Thank you Rupam 😊
Thinking is good. :)
...such a bright and colorful idea. We sure need a campaign to encourage people to think there!
Love it. rkrsrue.blogspot.com
Thank you 😊
I would love to ride on that brightly coloured bus! And such a very elaborate and graceful building in the background. I really like this photo!
Thank you so much!
I think the human race needs to think about a lot of important things, I like the colour of the bus too, have a nice week.
Thank you Amy 😊
Very colourful.
Hari Om
ReplyDelete...well.... think about financial services, anyway. Some wider thought might be welcomed! YAM xx
Sad some need to be reminded to think...
ReplyDeleteLoved it, Beautifully captured
ReplyDeleteThank you Rupam 😊
DeleteThinking is good. :)
ReplyDelete...such a bright and colorful idea. We sure need a campaign to encourage people to think there!
ReplyDeleteLove it.
ReplyDeleterkrsrue.blogspot.com
Thank you 😊
DeleteI would love to ride on that brightly coloured bus! And such a very elaborate and graceful building in the background. I really like this photo!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!
DeleteI think the human race needs to think about a lot of important things, I like the colour of the bus too, have a nice week.
ReplyDeleteThank you Amy 😊
DeleteVery colourful.
ReplyDelete