Sad. Strays used to be a big problem here. Very few people neuter their pets and then just dump the puppies. I see fewer now.....but I think the dog catchers take them away to an absolutely horrendous 'shelter' where they are brutally killed. Most people do not microchip their dogs and finding a truly lost dog's owner is then next to impossible.
Poor dog does look scarred! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.
Pobre perrito ojala tenga un hogar. Te mando un beso y te deseo un buen fin de semana.
ReplyDeleteHari OM
ReplyDeleteNow preserved in memory via the Magiceye street photographer! YAM xx
๐๐
DeleteSad. Strays used to be a big problem here. Very few people neuter their pets and then just dump the puppies. I see fewer now.....but I think the dog catchers take them away to an absolutely horrendous 'shelter' where they are brutally killed.
ReplyDeleteMost people do not microchip their dogs and finding a truly lost dog's owner is then next to impossible.
He definitely looks like he’s been through a lot.
ReplyDeletewell captured
ReplyDeleteThank you Rupam ๐
DeletePoor dog does look scarred! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.
ReplyDeleteAlways a pleasure to link up and share ๐
DeleteI hope, not knowing probably different, he is happy anyways...
ReplyDelete...life can be hard.
ReplyDeleteOn his rounds.
ReplyDeleteA tough life.
ReplyDeleteI hope he survives. Life is hard for all of God's creatures!
ReplyDeleteI hope he is having a good life.
ReplyDeleteLovely boy, i would take him home if I could, have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteThank you ๐
Delete