A daily visual dose of Mumbai
Linking to Monday murals
Lindo mural. Te mando un beso.
Good morning from the Netherlands and I enjoyed the mural. Thanks
A very beautiful one!
Very well done.
Mural looks amazing
...a beautiful green spot!
The mural extends the greenery. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Magiceye.
Beautiful mural, I love all the green and trees.
Hari OMOooh, is that the new one at Malabar Hill? Lovely mural and now we just need our favourite photoblogger to visit and bring us nature shots! YAM xx
Beautiful, love seeing trees.
Lindo mural. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteGood morning from the Netherlands and I enjoyed the mural. Thanks
ReplyDeleteA very beautiful one!
ReplyDeleteVery well done.
ReplyDeleteMural looks amazing
ReplyDelete...a beautiful green spot!
ReplyDeleteThe mural extends the greenery. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Magiceye.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful mural, I love all the green and trees.
ReplyDeleteHari OM
ReplyDeleteOooh, is that the new one at Malabar Hill? Lovely mural and now we just need our favourite photoblogger to visit and bring us nature shots! YAM xx
Beautiful, love seeing trees.
ReplyDelete