A daily visual dose of Mumbai
Linking to Tom's Signs2
Quite elongated
Because of course they would.
Loved the click
Thank you Rupam 😊
I can´t read anything but it looks beautiful.
...and I hope that lady won't splashed by a driver!
Here any political news/signs have a time period that they can stay up. If it surpasses that time frame, they are fined.
Genial foto. Te mando un beso.
Thank you JP.
Hari OMNot the usual pretty mural! One would hope that after 18th August the thing would be covered over... but I suspect not. YAM xx
Quite elongated
ReplyDeleteBecause of course they would.
ReplyDeleteLoved the click
ReplyDeleteThank you Rupam 😊
DeleteI can´t read anything but it looks beautiful.
ReplyDelete...and I hope that lady won't splashed by a driver!
ReplyDeleteHere any political news/signs have a time period that they can stay up. If it surpasses that time frame, they are fined.
ReplyDeleteGenial foto. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteThank you JP.
DeleteHari OM
ReplyDeleteNot the usual pretty mural! One would hope that after 18th August the thing would be covered over... but I suspect not. YAM xx