A daily visual dose of Mumbai
Linking to Monday murals
Lindo mural. Te mando un beso.
Gorgeous! #Muralmonday
Oh, if only I could knock on those heavenly beautiful doors... sending a kiss, Andreja!
Wonderful colours.
Oh, that´s a very beautiful one!!!
Knock, knock... who's there?
Beautiful mural. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Magiceye.
The pleasure is mine, Sami!
Hari OMOh yes, an absolute delight to the eye! YAM xx
Truly beautiful wall mural
..."Knockin' on Heaven's Door"-Bob Dylan in 1973.
Mama, put my guns in the groundI can’t shoot them anymoreThat long black cloud is coming downI feel I’m knockin' on heaven’s door
Exquisite bird mural
Yes, very eye-catching!
Lindo mural. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! #Muralmonday
ReplyDeleteOh, if only I could knock on those heavenly beautiful doors... sending a kiss, Andreja!
ReplyDeleteWonderful colours.
ReplyDeleteOh, that´s a very beautiful one!!!
ReplyDeleteKnock, knock... who's there?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful mural. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Magiceye.
ReplyDeleteThe pleasure is mine, Sami!
DeleteHari OM
ReplyDeleteOh yes, an absolute delight to the eye! YAM xx
Truly beautiful wall mural
ReplyDelete..."Knockin' on Heaven's Door"-Bob Dylan in 1973.
ReplyDeleteMama, put my guns in the ground
DeleteI can’t shoot them anymore
That long black cloud is coming down
I feel I’m knockin' on heaven’s door
Exquisite bird mural
ReplyDeleteYes, very eye-catching!
ReplyDelete