Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Chillies


Sorting chillies by size for sale. The chillies in the foreground are for frying. They are yummy when fried.

19 comments:

  1. Life on Earth continues....πŸ™πŸ½

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uy cuantos chiles. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The day-to-day life depicted here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari Om
    Yes they are, and this is a yummy shot! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shot. I am not good with chillies lol, too spicy and hot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems like all countries like their own chilies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. TambiΓ©n aquΓ­ se aprecia mucho. Es una buena verdura.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great market photo ~ thanks,

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    clm ~ A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka ( A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy - and I think very hot. Right? I'm always amazed at how different the palates of us Europeans are compared to (for example) people from India. We tasted a tiny piece of chili in India and smoke came out of our ears πŸ˜‰ - and it was similar in the Indian restaurant in Auckland. My husband in particular likes spicy food (by European standards). But Indian hot is different πŸ˜…
    Great shot by the way!
    All the best, Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2024/08/weltreise-2024-neuseeland-sudinsel.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This particular one is not very hot by Indian standards.
      Thank you Traude.

      Delete
  10. I had to smile on your comment - "not very hot by Indian standards". I can imagine it would be killing for me. ;-). nice image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like semi-hot chilies. Those very hot chilies makes me sweat if I only look at them. ;)

    ReplyDelete